QT4 CG Meeting 023 Agenda 2023-02-21


This meeting will be hosted on Zoom at 16:00GMT (17:00CET, 11:00EST).

See the meeting logistics page for details.

This meeting will focus on XSLT issues.

1. Administrivia

1.1. Roll call

1.2. Approve the agenda

1.3. Approve minutes of previous meeting

Minutes of the previous meeting.

1.4. Next meeting

This meeting is planned for 21 February, the following meeting is scheduled for 28 February.

Any regrets for the following meeting?

1.5. Review of open action items [2/6]

(Items marked [X] are believed to have been closed via email before this agenda was posted.)

  • [ ] QT4CG-002-10: BTW to coordinate some ideas about improving diversity in the group
  • [ ] QT4CG-016-08: RD to clarify how namespace comparisons are performed.
  • [X] QT4CG-021-01: NW to raise a PR addressing the points in issue #307
  • [X] QT4CG-021-02: NW to check for deprecated URI features and add options for them in fn:build-uri and fn:parse-uri
  • [ ] QT4CG-021-03: RD to change must to will in DOM notes about lowercase
  • [ ] QT4CG-021-04: RD to revise and move the note about unrecognized entities

2. Technical Agenda

2.1. Open PRs related to XSLT


2.2. Review of appendixes J.1.1 and J.1.2.

See J Changes since XSLT 3.0.

We’ll review the items in J.1.1. and J.1.2. with an eye towards categorizing them as:

  1. already agreed by the CG
  2. needs discussion and agreement
  3. OK to rubber-stamp without detailed review
  4. probably best withdrawn for reconsideration.

3. Any other business